S4 Complete Successful First Year of Management Consultancy Support
Suffolk Survey & Subsea Services (S4) completed their first year of trading at the end of April 2020. Considering the last two months of COVID-19 restrictions and difficulties combined with the initial slower months being a start-up, the company has had a successful 2019/ 20 and is looking forward to furthering current client relationships and opportunities.
S4 first year key highlights:
- Completed nearly 3,000 paid man hours
- Supported up to 6 clients via our collaborative focus and approach
- Utilised up to 5 management consultants for client support
- Provided a diverse range of support amounting to 85% of its services portfolio to clients
- Management consultancy support has centred around marine survey, subsea inspection and submarine cable preparatory/ shore-end/ installation disciplines
- Support has been provided by a healthy blend of remote working & client office presence throughout
- Client and project support has primarily been provided in the UK, The Netherlands and Poland
- Provided 10 client representatives via collaborative support for 3 cooperative contract awards
Below is a summary of services provided during this period:
Suffolk Survey and Subsea Services (S4), is a private limited company, based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK, providing management consultancy services & solutions to the marine survey/ geoscience and offshore energy sectors.
Consultancy with Passion. Consultancy via Collaboration. Local roots with a global reach.